Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Part II

So....$50 in my pocket for very little work and I had forgotten how much fun it is to manipulate my own voice. It wasn't a part in a Shrek film or anything cool like that. Turns out there is a new game coming out. It's a DVD game with "dynamic leveling technology". Ok, that's way beyond me but it was explained to me like this;

Remember those old "choose your own adventure" books? These were stories where you would read the first page and decide how you wanted the story to continue and then go to certain page in the book, read that and so on. So, roughly (from what I understand), that's the way this new DVD game is going to run.

So, if I find out the website adress (because this is essentially a flash commercial), I'll make sure and let y'all know. Still...$50 richer cha-ching-cha-ching!

3 comments:

Miladysa said...

Don't knock it - could be bigger than Shrek :)

The game sounds interesting.

Milla said...

Don't go spend them on all chocolate now ;-)

Mike said...

Just stopping by to apoligize if you have been to Ryan's blog and commented and it didnt take. I fucked the comment system up. Sorry