Thursday, October 20, 2005

Almost...so close....just a little further

"I still have to do the other assignment for this week but I like all three beginnings I wrote."

So this was supposed to be yesterday's posting. I was hit by a little meme from Ryan so I looked and there it was. What wierded me out the most about this is the fact that I have been here now for almost 6 months! I didn't even realize it. Wierd to think about because it was just yesterday to me. All that time and so much that happened and stuff I never wrote about...the past can be really trippy when you start to think about it.

I was waylaid last night by being able to chat with folks that make me smile a lot. By the time I all the talking was done...well it was late and I needed sleep. Trust me, I'd rather lose sleep and chat than not chat and have all the food and sleep I need right now.

Now here are the rules:

1)Go into your archives 2)Find your 23rd posting 3) Find the fifth sentence (or closest to it) 4) Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules 5)Tag five other people.

Ok folks....consider yourselves tagged!:
Donny
Persian Guy
Damnsexycub(if'n you got time)
Den
M'lady

More To Come

1 comment:

Miladysa said...

Oh Thank you! I shall go and take a peak :)

Thank you so much for the wonderful hugs!