Saturday, October 22, 2005

Late Breaking News Bulliten!

Well....it seems that when it rains it pours a little. Now, this isn't a bad thing mind ya just a confusing one. It has to do with something that doesn't happen in this Universe very often for me. Well I think it happened once for me and maybe once again before the millenium is over.

First of all though, what a nice Saturday. I drove up to SF today to do a ticket exchange on my Lestat tickets. Good luck smiles on me with tickets because even though I didn't get my original seats, I have the same row but on the opposite end of that row. Why is that good? It's the first row in the "lodge" (or first balcony) seating. Having been to that theater before to see RAIN, I know the seats are terrific and possibly some of the best in the house! Yeah me! So walking to the theatre and back, I decided to stop into Virgin records to pick up Band of Bees new album thanks to Chris. Go over to his site and check out the video for the song. Dare ya not to start shakin yer groove thing! Well for those that don't know SF, this was a bit of a treck walking wise. I walk very fast anyways and I feel like I got my exorcise in for the day. Beautiful day up there too and I have some pictures but I'll have to post them later.

So what is the mysterious thing that only happened once in my life to this point? Could it be that I once again won Publisher's Clearing House? (damn you Ed McMann!) Was I hit on the head and now have perfect 20-20 vision? (Yeah I wish!) Do I have another new car? (hell no, I like the one I got now) Or could it possibly be that someone has shown a bit of interest in me? (Please...please...no comment)

I had forgotten that I had a picture up on a site and well, someone from there said that they would be interested in meeting me. I'm not going to promote that site but just know it's pretty much a "matchmaking" kinda thing. I was floored because I thought the guy was cute, and after talking to him today via the computer...well if nothing else I might have a new friend to go run around with. Still, it shocked me because I don't percieve myself as being desirable from my picture ya know? Let's face it, I have a somewhat low self image of myself. I figured after the one semi-relationship I attempted to have, that was it. I had my chance and blew it in a major way. So now, maybe I'm getting just desserts. Cute guy that lives close to me who seems to think I'm attractive? The world may be coming to an end here folks :)

One of these days maybe I'll have the cajones to talk about the guy that I still consider the love of my life. Rather, I think he was. He still plays a major role in my heart and my life to some extent. I know he's happier now though and that's what's important to me. I'd rather have his friendship than lose him entirely. Have no idea if he knows where this site is, or reads it but...I promise not to use names if I talk about him.

Love in the air and it's only October? I think the Goddess is workin overtime for me:) (did I mention his tattoos?) Oish folks, keep all your fingers and toes crossed that somehow, something is going right for me romantically. Stay tuned for further updates on this late breaking news item.....we now return you to your regular life already in progress.

5 comments:

Milla said...

Morning Michael.

The hardest thing in life is to let the past go, and start over. You should not feel or think that you never will get true love again. You will. Trust me, I am sure that around you there is a lot of guys that are looking at you.. you only need to look back at them so you can meet their lookings (or is it called glance?):)


Dont´t be like me. Walking through life staring down at your feet and haveing this big fat wall around me that screams: DO NOT COME NEAR.. If you do.. you will lose so much nice things that life can offer. In order to win a lot we have to dare to lose some as well. Ain´t I good on giveing advices that I don´t follow my self? ;-)

Bthw.. I would LOVE that recipe on chocolate mousse :)

Take care!

Steve said...

Cool for you, Michael! Maybe what they say is true (who the f**k is they, anyway?), 'it' will happen when you least expect it. Just be the chill dude I think you are and let whatever happens--happen.

Anonymous said...

Very cool, Michael. Just go with it and see where it leads. We're usually looking so hard that we miss what's right in front of us, which is why, as Steve said, it happens when you least expect it -- and you tend to least expect it once you've stopped trying so hard to find it everywhere you look.

Besides, regardless of romance, you've still probably found a new friend. Enjoy it!

Ryan said...

we keep missing each other we will get it right soon. i agree with everyone else just go with it see how it turns out it wont hurt right?

Chris said...

You have a low self-esteem? Why? You're adorable.

I don't know if you know (you know?) but I did sneak into your work one day and ordered a cup of Joe from you... Like I said: you're adorable. (However, I have even lower self-esteem so I didn't say anything... I tried to act casual, but ended up acting like a goof--so I slipped out quickly).

Like scandinaviennova said, "Don't be like me." Go for it!