Friday, October 28, 2005

HASH(0x8d45b84)
You're a Perfect Kiss. You and your best friend
are a little more than friends now aren't
you...? hehe


What kind of Hot Boy Kiss are you??
brought to you by Quizilla



Thank ya Ryan for the quiz! And what a great thing to find out about myself too :) A perfect kiss. Jesus ain't that just what I always said I wanted in all seriousness? Well you bet it is. And I hope that I find it someday, or soon, or sometime at least heh.

So...I was supposed to got to a party tonight. Yup, I'm lame and here I sit at my computer because it's 20 til 10 and I'm kinda tired. The trip to the party would have meant taking a highway that I swear means certain death on some occaissions. Highway 17 is the road to Santa Cruz and it's twisty and winding and more damn fools speed on that stretch of road (where those of us that are sane and rational know to take it a little easier) than anywere else it seems. So, in lieu of dying horribly on the freeways, I decided to stay home and email my friend with an appology.

See, it was a computer friend's birthday today and birthdays are pretty important to me because mine seems to be forgotten a lot. It sucks to have a birthday in the middle of summer because as you got older, all your friends were gone for the summer doing cool stuff (and I was usually left at home with a summer job). Hell, even my mom didn't remember to call my this past year. She called the next day but the damage was done in my books. F my relatives, I'll keep my family here on line and out here in Cali. Still....S is a cuty and hopefully I'll see him next Friday night at Club Fate (yeah Goth/Industrial/Electronic clubs!).

It's Samhain on Monday elsewise known as Halloween. I should be looking forward to it as a time when I get to done a costume at work, hand out candy to kids if they come by...but this year, I just don't seem to have the energy to get excited. I haven't even gotten a pumpkin yet dammit! I will hopefully spend part of it with friends, and if not, then this weekend with the family at a dress up dinner somewhere like we did last year.

I did talk to Tats last night briefly. He was going to a meeting up in Berkeley so we didn't have much time to talk. Apparently he's really busy this weekend so...Now the important part is that he said he'd call me later, so let's see if he keeps his word. I'm sort of evil with this kinda thing. I figure that I shouldn't call him until he calls me ya know? I mean if he says he'll call, even if it takes him til Monday or Tuesday (cause I know he has a full weekend), then he better. I just have to be "strong" and wait and see. Yes, as you can tell, I'm a little apprehensive still about all of this. I'm trying to be good and see where it goes and go with the flow but it's really hard sometimes cause I'm impatient as well.

So, I wanted to start a new Meme here. I'm not sure how to do this but hey...I guess it's my meme so it's my rules. So this one is called "Say what"

5 Favourite Quotes from either a film, book, or song

1)I hate to see you leave, but I love to watch you walk away. (Face Off....sorry but the character name escapes me at the moment)

2) If I could work my will, every idiot that went about with a Merry Christmas on his lips would be boiled in his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly through his heart! (Ebeneezer Scrooge - A Christmas Carol)

3) And the rain comes down
There's no pain and there's no doubt
It was easy to say
I believed in you everyday
If not for me
Then do it for the world (from Has Anyone Every Written Anything For You - Stevie Nicks)

4) We all go a little mad sometimes. (Norman Bates - Psycho)

5) Well, now time passed and now it seems
Everybody's having them dreams.
Everybody sees themselves walkin' around with no one else.
Half of the people can be part right all of the time,
Some of the people can be all right part of the time.
But all of the people can't be right all of the time.
I think Abraham Lincoln said that.
"I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours,"
I said that. ( from Talkin World War III Blues - Bob Dylan)


Thou Art Tagged!:

Ryan
Den
Donnie
Persian Guy
Mike
Jason
Camilla (it's ok if they're Swedish bands and movies *grin*)

7 comments:

Steve said...

Ha! I'm a Summer Kiss... just so ya know. Have an outstanding weekend.

Mike said...

Love the pic Michael. I reckon that's me you tagged since there's no link to me. Ill get to work on that. Sounds like a cool one to do. Also you can link me if you want. My little problem's still around but the hell with it:)

Milla said...

Hi M!

So.. I´ve got tagged..hehe.. You relay gave my something to bite on, because the subject is not something that I will easyli will get done, but I gonna try for sure! And you was nice to give me a handicap at least :)

Take care!

Anonymous said...

That was fun. I'm a "passionate 'in the moment' kiss" -- and that works for me. There's nothing better than warm wet lips and a dapper tongue and sensuous eyes and the wherewithal to use them...

Hope you're havin' fun, Michael. Make this weekend memorable, so Monday finds you with a smile on your face and a bounce in your step!

Milla said...

Hi Michael..Just me agin :)

You know what? I am like a child when it comes to tests like the one you have linked on your blog.. and even if I for some resons maybe is not the right one to do this particular one...I did anyway..And boy what a laughed when I got the result :D

I will NOT tell you what kind of kisser I am (but it isn't legal anyway since I'm not gay) But I relay do hope that I am far away from that result..anyway..But it was fun :)

Btw.. I have a chair reserved for you until the next time it is a potato-union-garlic-orgie here :)

The Persian said...

wow what a hot piccy!!!! I posted my 5 tanks for tagging me :)

Daisy said...

HUGS back Michael. Thanks :)