Monday, October 31, 2005

Late Halloween night.

It is so late on a Halloween night. I should be asleep but I just got back from dinner with the family. My sister Doll, my brother James, my other sister Chryssa and my other brother Dave. Now none of us are related but this is my family. And aren't we gorgeous? Doll made the two coats you see on me and James here....that's her in the middle:



She gorgeous and a talented actress and did I mention she made these two coats herself?


Don't know where I would be without them. Then there is my other sis Chryssa and my brother Dave and me and Doll.
Doll, James and Dave all work at the same place and they had to get to work so I took Chryssa home tonight. As we were talking in her drivewave, she says "OH MY GOD! I JUST SAW A BATMOBILE!" Well true enough she did and we chased said Batmobile. The guys inside had pulled up to a light and we tried to get the camera to work fast enough but the light turned green. From what I saw, they were HOT! Chryssa did manage to get this picture as we were driving along side of them. I tell ya, only on halloween! :)

Now, way past my bedtime on a Samhain, I need to take the makeup off, turn on the alarm and think about work tomorrow. Ya know what..I don't want to. I want to stay up late and hang out with friends and more importantly my family.

My friends mean more to me than my life itself. It may sound silly but it's true. It's not being overly dramatic. You mess with my friends and I wind up wanting your blood in the streets. I have so little in this life that I can say is truly good, but my friends are one thing that makes life bearable sometimes. So all my love to you my friends. You have made my life a bit better whether you know it or not.

Goolish night all :)


6 comments:

Steve said...

Goth it is! You guys look hot, and I hope you had a great time!

The Persian said...

Awesome Michael..so hot!! :)

Anonymous said...

You look great, Michael, and I'm glad you had a good night out on the town.

BTW, who made the two coats? I don't think you made that clear ;)

Milla said...

Nices pics :) It sounds like you had a good time?

Take care!!

Miladysa said...

Fantastic! I wish I had been there - I love dressing up and my wardrobe is full of velvet! LOL :)

Anonymous said...

Ha. "costumes" Yeah, right.

All I can say is, the muthafuckin BATMOBILE! Let's make our own comic car: The endless-mobile- runs on pure dysfunction.

I love my family, and I love love love you Morph. When are we gonna get sexilicious and hang out together again?