Thursday, October 13, 2005

Oh it is so almost Friday

I have to say I feel slightly embarrassed about the poem I posted. I get in these moods and usually by the next day I'm over it (what a wonder...a nice night of sleep eh?). What makes me want to blush though is that I don't want people to think I am as gloomy as all that, or that I'm going to eat a handful of rat poison. Most importantly, I feel like it looks as if I am fishing for compliments. Well, that wasn't why I posted that. It was just one of those annoying times when I needed to vent my spleen. (and I have a hard time deleting anything with comments on it)

I know I say it with a bit of frequency, but I really do mean it when I say thank you for what you've said in the comments. All the encouragement and obvious caring really means a lot to me.

So....Thursday is it? Tomorrow is Friday, and last night on Wenesday when i had planned to write the above I was highjacked by a wonderful conversation and therefore didn't write anything. (well that and then I started playing Prince of Persia afterwards) Hoping that I'll have more conversations with "the guy" tonight if I'm lucky.

Good news is that my boss (who had been in Ireland) called me last night saying that he was home and we had a nice chat about the shop. Mostly about how nothing had blown up, or customers hadn't been murdered in a psychotic frenzy. Just knowing that he was back made me breath just that much easier last night. Today, he came in for a while and (YES!) did the banking so I didn't have to. Looks like I have my life back a little bit more now.

I thought I was at a loss for things to talk about here, and sometimes it's hard to find a subject but I thought of a good game plan. There have been interviews running round the blog circles that I read, and I thought I would take it a little further. So here's the idea.

If there is something you'd like to know about me, ask in the comments section. Anything really (but I won't reveal things that are too personal) from being a pagan, to what it's like having been an actor...anything. I figure that way, if I find myself at a loss, I can at least answer someone's question and let you know a little more about who I am. (Ok...I'm Batman!)

Alright, I am off to finish my fine dining experience of the Double Bacon with Cheese from Chez Jaque. Hey....what, I'm a displaced Texan who wanted meat :) Sure I know I know it's horrible for ya but ya know what? I'm lazy tonight and I just wanted meat meat meat! God help me but I am a carnivore (ROOOOOOOOOOAR).

Get well Ryan. Larry folks are thinking bout you big time and love ya (yes as a friend). Out there in the holler send me some more of them pictures of the trees turnin. M'lady (yes I know it's not your name but to me, it suits you) I wish I was eating that pudding with you! Daisy honey you are the greatest. Ari...oh my friend I expect to hear more great things from abroad! And J, I can't wait to see what it looks like all painted! Congrats you are on you way to being moved in whether you know it or not!

5 comments:

Miladysa said...

:) If I could ship it I would!

Pagan interests me - please tell more!

Steve said...

It's already Friday as I read this, so I'm a little late. Have an outstanding weekend!

Michael The Shadow said...

Oh my little cubby..you KNOW we like our meat BIG in Texas now don'tcha
muhahahha

Anonymous said...

Don't be embarrassed. Not at all. I know how those moods go, then suddenly there's this inscribed emotional catharsis right there on the web. Damn it. How did that happen?

But doesn't my blushing add a gorgeous rosy glow to my cheeks? Oh, sorry... I got sidetracked.

The poem requires no explanation and certainly no apology. It's beautiful. It's embracing. It seems like every person's thought. I know I can relate to it in so many ways.

And all that "meat meat meat" and "carnivore" business... Wow. What were we talking about again?

Daisy said...

There is no need for apologizing for your moods.
You are you, the different moods that you let us see in your writings make you more human to me, not just someone out there in blogger space....i feel more connected to you, showing us your vulnerable side, your strong side, your humorous side, your back side (hehe slipping that one in)...I hope you get what I am trying to say. Do not apologize for being you....it's what we love about you :)
*hugs*