Sunday, October 23, 2005

Normal

How to feel normal in a one easy lesson? Be with your friends. Why is that you may ask....go ahead, I'll wait. (looking at his watch and tapping his foot) Ok, well I'll asnwer it anyways.

I just got back from dinner with my friend Doll and James. Now these are two of my best friends. They're old friends from theater. We were the unholy trio for the longest time. Each of us in the beggining was looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend (and in Jame's case both because he's bi). Well, they have been together now for 7 years? I love them deeply and they know all my deepest darkest secrets and still love me. I can't imagine life without them. Hell we even lived together for a while (and that was a bit of a disaster but still I think fondly about it).

At work, I have to be do the chuck and jive and smile (try to) and be pleasant (try to) to all the customers. Sure some are people I'd think of as sort of friends, but none of them knows me really. I mean knows ME if you know what I mean. So for 5 days out of the week, this is what I have to put up with. I can partially be myself but I'm not going to tell these people anything important ya know? Then, on the weekend I'm generally alone so....I can be myself around myself but then I wind up not feeling normal because I'm spending almost 7 days a week alone.

Tonight, I got to sit and talk about stuff with them. We chatted about everything and the wierd little understandings we have and our parents and blah blah blah and I just felt....normal. I wish that their scheduals didn't conflict so hard with mine but we're going to get together again soon. I need it too. Need to have those hugs from them both and laugh at silly things only we understand. So...tomorrow it's back to being a smiley faced robot for 5 days. But I think I'll be a bit more relaxed because of tonight.

Now Den has tagged me for this so this is gonna be a doozy of a posting! So here we go.....

7 Things I plan to do before I die:
1) Meet a really great guy, fall in love, and settle down
2) See the world
3) Live an artistic life
4) Own my own house outright...no mortages or payments
5) See something I have written in published form
6) Meet my online friends
7) Enjoy my life to the fullest

7 Things I can do
1) Play the guitar (not well) and piano (not well)
2) Speak in several different dialects thanks to theatre training
3) Cook well (wait till you guys get a taste of my chocolate mousse!)
4) Sing
5) Give a decent massage (not that kind you nasty minded folk heh)
6) Drive stick shift or automatic, as well as ride a motorcycle
7) Be an asshole

7 Things I Can Not Do
1) Intentionally hurt people
2) Not try and help if I think I can
3) Stop myself from putting my foot in my mouth a lot
4) Stop losing my heart
5) Cry (honestly I don't cry unless it's an extreme situation)
6) Yell at people
7) Cartwheels, handstands, anything invovled with my shoulder (yup..I had an injury that messed it up a bit)

7 Things That Attract me to the Opposite(well same in my case) Sex
1) Smiles
2) Hair
3) Intelligence
4) Body type (ok...I'm a little shallow on this point, but then who isn't to some degree?)
5) Eyes!
6) How affectionate they are
7) Sense of Humor

7 Things I say most often
1) Bugger
2) Ya bet yer bippy
3) Good Morning
4) Zut (it's French)
5) Ya betcha
6) Oh no you didn'
7) Peace

7 Celebrity Crushes (I'm not ashamed of)
1) Niel Patrick Harris


(Ok he may have been Doogey Howser but lately he's been making a name for himself on broadway and musicals. He's got a kill voice and is incredibly sexy!)



2) Joaquin Phoenix/River Phoenix (Don't care what ya say...I still love River. Joaquin is just amazing too)

3) Seth Green (dead sexy I tell ya!)

4) Tina Turner (She's simply the best and amazing to watch live! I love this woman)

5) James Dean (Yes, still dammit!)

6) David Bowie (He still has the pipes and he has NEVER been anything other than smooth, classy and sexy!) 7)Corey Spears (Ok...ok, yeah he's on my blogroll but dammit, he's cute and I like his acting)
I'm supposed to tag 7 other folks here but it's REALLY late for me and I need to get to sleep so I can go to work so I can make money so I can eat so I can start the whole thing over again. I'll tag 7 folks when they least expect it ;)








4 comments:

AvR said...

Hallo, hallo Mr. Michael. I'm catching up on my bloggie friends today, and I can see I have some reading to do! But I'm glad of it, you'll help fill my hours today.

Be well my friend!

Milla said...

Hello M

Without friends the life get very empty. And true friendships like yours seemes to be is a blessning.

Think of all totaly lonely people out there, those who has NONE..what a terrible lifesituation that must be.

Take care!

Miladysa said...

choc mos lvly. no need to be lonley we r hre 4 u. lking at moon frm hsp bd. gd nite x

The Persian said...

You'vr inspired me, I am going to do that 7 thing tomorow. Also..Im right there with u on River and Joachin. :)