Saturday, October 08, 2005

Lazy lazy lazy



Well there y'all are! Howdy and welcome to my little humble abode. Been working on my "garden" here today and I just thought I'd let ya see it. Basically it's what I see everytime I come home. Give that Heliotrope a little while and it'll be big and bushy and smell amazing!

So it's Saturday and I'm just piddling about. Last night was a bit odd. You ever find you ever find yourself up late at night/early morning and you're trying to watch something? Well I kept drifing off and waking up. I'm surprised I didn't have surreal dreams! Finally when I woke up at 4am, I decided that i had to drag myself out of bed so I could turn off the lights and get out of my clothes. yeah, I think I was a bit tired. But hey...it's the weekend and Prince of Persia was calling me (for around 2 hours actually..god I'm addicted)

So today is a special day because it's my buddy Larry's birthday. Seeing as he hasn't yet updated his blog, I doubt he's gonna do it for today. You can still send him big ol' birthday greetings though. Come on folks and show that love! He's a great guy and I hope he likes what I sent him (although it apparently is going to be showing up later than intended).

Friend of mine at work gave me this cool site to check out. If you like music, this is probably a good place to find new stuff. Pandora lets you type in an artist or a song and then they try and match up more artists and songs that you'd like based on that first one. Pretty cool huh? Did I mention it works like a radio so you get to hear the songs they're suggesting? Only down side is that you get only 10 hours of music from them and then you have to subscribe. Ah well...

Who knows what silliness I'm going to get up to tonight. May be another marathon of Prince of Persia but I'm thinkin bout a movie. We'll see...
Thanks for droppin by, I'll seeya to the door. Come on back again soon and I'll make us a pot of tea ok?

5 comments:

Ryan said...

looks good 2 me could use some more colors in it but its still all good want me 2 come out and help with the flowers?

weekend going well i hope!

Michael The Shadow said...

I'd love it! I keep buying flowers that are my fav color (purple). Now I got some white going and some peach color too.

Weekend is lookin A OK (right now at least heh)

Miladysa said...

Lovely! Do you have any lavender? Perhaps you do I just could not see any!

I popped over and wished Larry a happy birthday :)

(PS A southern meal sounds wonderful :) )

Michael The Shadow said...

Afraid no Lavender yet...I'm still trying to figure out where everyone goes out there :) (it is one of my favourite flowers though)

Jesse said...

I LOVE THE GARDEN! I am crazy enough to try growing tropical plants in NY state and have been growing these three Plumeria Seedlings since March of 2004. I walked outside yesterday to find one of them SNAPPED in half. I wanted to scream, as this Plumeria is literally like my baby. I tried to "graft" it back together with electrical tape. I hope it works...I grew this thing from seed! I love trying to have a green thumb, and I am in the utmost adiration of your apparent green thumb excellence! :)