Thursday, June 09, 2005

And so it begins....we hope.

Well. This is the first, or rather a first for me here. Blogging my heart away. I'm hoping that I can actually keep up with this because I'm rather lazy when it comes to this. A look at my live journals will prove that fact. But here, I can finally add pictures, be more creative, look really cool to my friends...hm, well maybe not the last part but the first section applies.

Being that this is the first entry, there's not much to write about at the moment. Work was work. Lots of customers, and my Ben came in today wearing a shirt with one of the characters from Aqua Teen Force (am I the last person without cable in the world?) that I sort of recognised. Feel rather inadequate to some degree because I am obviously missing out on cultural icons by not watching TV much. When I do, it's usually baseball or PBS. Yeah, I kinda dislike TV you could say.

Now I have a chance to take a nap, then head back to work in hopes that David will be there. God loves Irishmen I think. Why else would they look so damn cute with that red copper hair and twinkly eyes? I'm hoping that he'll teach me Gaelic while he's here. I know I can't learn a language in 6 weeks, but I'm gonna pump him for I can get out of him in that time. Of course, I'll have to find someone else that actually speaks it when he's gone but...it was one of my goals to learn Irish Gaelic. Of course, if we became friends, I may have a place to stay in Ireland and dream number 28546 will be fullfilled.

Oh gentle readers, the sites and words that are instore for you. Well, ok, so maybe that's a bit much but I'll try and keep you entertained.

Peace

No comments: