Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The whoop of me

Oh yeah baby! My first assignment is over and I actually like what I wrote! Woo Hoo! I'm off an running with play writing ideas now! I still have to do the other assignment for this week but I like all three beginnings I wrote.

Been realizing how much time I spend on line. Part of me wonders if I spend too much time here. Then again, I've grown very attached to some of my online friends. Hard to not sit up all night chatting/messaging, etc. Now if I can just find that kinda connection off line in my day to day life. Guess that's the hard part right?

I was thinking about writing more about me, not just my "gentle philosophies" (kudo points to all that know what that's from and feel free to tell me if you do!). How much do I disclose though? I mean, how much do people really want to know anyways? I always sort of figured that if people were interested in getting to know me, they'd ask about things right? Well, that's how it works in my head at least.

I'm in a bit of a blizzard mentally right now from writing for class so this all sound so spotty to me. Hell, maybe I'll come back tomorrow and edit this all or just leave the clutter that is my current mind up for all to see.

See what happens when you start getting creative? You go a little insane.

Ack. Too many thoughts coming too quickly. I think it is definately time for bed.

No comments: