Monday, June 27, 2005

Time time time

Oish, I feel bad that I missed writing here yesterday. It was a little too busy and, and I thought I was going to write a post last night but....

So yesterday was my one day off. It's really a mind bender to work 6 days straight opening. Saturday came and went and when I woke up yesteray, I really felt like it was Saturday. So, after a leisurely breakfast I wound up back here checking mail. Then I decided it was time to garden and went to the nursery (yes there will be pictures but only after the new plants take better root), but I spent maybe 2 hours just wandering and looking and finally making up my mind. Well that puts us roughly at 5:30 in the evening. My day was over and I was going out with friends to dinner but I still had to go to the shop and make my list for Costco today. So that seemed to take forever. Finally it was dinner with friends around 7:30-8ish and a quick wander through Borders where I spent even more money. Hard being a bibliophile. Then I wound up chatting until after midnight and I knew, I KNEW I had to work this morning. I was thrashed this morning cause I think I got around 4 hours of sleep last night.

So today was rough heh. I'm glad that it's over but this week is rather full of stuff going on. I just signed up for an online play writing course through a local Jr. College so I have homework already. I'm planning to go with my boss and some folks to see a Jazz organist on Wends, and if not that, then try and make the opening of War Of The Worlds, and there's a party this weekend for my friend's anniversary, not ot mention I want to try and make it to a friends gig at a club in Santa Cruz on Friday night. Ya know what I really want to do? SLEEP! I just want a week to do nothing after last week and trying to get through today. Thank the Goddess for a nap this afternoon.

I am still realing though. I had the strangest dreams today and it made me feel really uneasy when I woke up. I dreamed about houses and apartments I lived in before back home in Texas. Now here's the problem. I never lived in those places and I know I dreamed about them before and living in them. In one instance, there was an apartment near my old house that I (in these dreams) lived in for maybe 2 months and then just abandoned. What wierded me out the most is tht it seems so real to me. These places I've never lived in are just as real to me as my current studio apartment. I just wish I knew what it meant. I mean it really did a number on me. Took me about an hour or more to shake off the funky feelings they left me with.

Being a pagan, I feel like there really is something in these dreams. Why would I dream about the same places more than once? I know that, unless things have drastically changed back home, one of these places just can't exists for a lot of logistical reason. there just weren't places like that in that neighborhood. I gotta stop thinking bout this cause it is kinda given me the heeby-jebbbies.

I also came to the realization I need to ask for my money regaurdless. I need to just flat out tell my buddy that he needs to pay me at least part of it back. I'm not asking for the whole sum cause it was a bit of a bundle, but I do want part of it. If he won't come up with it, or has excuses, I'm starting to feel bold enough to just go off on him. It would be the second time that I did something out of my pocket for the better of someone else who turned around and kicked me later. Just don't like confrontations is all.

So, if my posts are shorter from now on, it will hopefully be because I'm becoming the next great playwrite. ok, even just a mediocre one but if I could get these ideas out of my head and on to paper, I'll be a bit happier. Hell, who knows, maybe my stuff will be produced ya know? That would be rather exciting I must say.

Time for the land of nods and off to work again tomorrow. Only 3 days (cause I figure I can't count tomorrow cause it's here according to my logic as soon as I go to bed) until I'm free for 3 days! Thank god the 4th falls on a Monday! Hallejah, i'm gonna get my groove going ... um or sleep and play video games.

No comments: