Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Timmy it's a school night!

Holy guacamole Batman. Ok, so here's the test results form I test I stole from someone else's blog.











The Keys to Your Heart



You are attracted to obedience and warmth.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.

In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.




Ok. So I wasn't going to blog bout this tonight. Tonight was going to be about my playwriting class but....I'm feeling self centered? I don't think so. I mean that not as a joke but I honestly don't think I'm thinking only of myself. Matter of fact I have a mission to find music for my buddy Dan. The rest of the test seemed to be alright and kinda accurate but....i'm gonna trip on this idea of self centeredness for a while. just odd to me. And hey, while I'm at it....love is not disposable dammit. So there and neener to them.

So, I chunked down the 90 bucks to register for school on line and the on line class and I have two assignments to have ready by Sunday night at 11:30. Well, this week is crazy for me. If I do everything I want to get done, that leaves tonight, Thurs, and Saturday night (cause I have something to do during the day that day) to write the beggining of three plays and do character cuts. (don't ask I don't completely understand that last part either) Kinda wondering what I got myself in to here. I'm not doing it for a grade actually. This was more for me to get out of a rut of doing nothing to some degree.

I used to have a schedual where I was: building a set, rehearsing a play afterwards, then home to work on a sound design. Now in all of this I still managed to go out and dance every Saturday night with Desi and Didi at the Edge's backroom. Ah the joys of dancing to 80's new wave til 1am and then going home to sleep because I had a matinee the next day at 1. I was actually out DOING rather than sitting at home being a slug. And there was the creative aspect that I miss as well. Acting, doing sound desgins for the shows....all tapped into my creative spot. Lately it's been about as creative as playing my PS2. So, I'm a little excited, a little nervous, a little worried about the class.

I haven't had any kind of commitment, other than work at the shop, in forever. Will I fail? No. That's just not what's gonna happen I'll tell you upfront. But, I am a procrastinator. I'm trying (right now actually) to get the nerve up to start at least one of the play beginning tonight. Of course, I'd rather be playing around on the Tribe or playing my Batman Begins (and who wouldn't??). Still. I will try and be strong and maybe I can find some time to write during dinner tonight.

I've decided that I have been eating for shit. I need to eat better or the body will eventually rebel against me in odd ways. This has happened before actually. Picture of a man "fall down go boom" and that was me. And I hate going to the Doctor. Why? I seriously wonder just what the hell do they know? I can take care of minor stuff with herbal remedies (which I do) but if I broke my arm, yeah I'd go then. Lately I've had a good friend have kidney failure and they have no idea why (they're better thank the Goddess) and a customer who's "treatments" for cancer didn't do diddly squat! Ok, so what does that say to you about the medical proffession other than they treat symptoms and not the disease. I'm gonna climb off this box of soap before I split my fool head open.

I did see that glory which is Ben today. Trying to get him to come out (and if that ain't a great pun I don't know what is) tomorrow night. We'll see. I hope that he shows up tomorrow though. I'm this close (fingers pinched) to asking him for his number or sliding mine his way. Just hard to do that while at work. Sigh. I almost feel that it's futile though because I'm not sure if we're even compatible. Only way I can find that out is to sit down and talk with him but...only see him at work. Still, twould be nice indeed.

So, now I head back to work, chat with the boss about a new phone, find where I'm gonna eat and take my new book (or two), try and eat and read and think about the schoolwork, maybe write, and still find time to check the tribe plus find Dan's music. Eeeeeeeeeeasy baby....easy *slyly smiling*

...we hope

No comments: