Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Good lord but it is warm here today. Surprisingly, we're supposed to have some rain this weekend. Even odder is the fact that apparently California had a Sunami warning. Now how I managed to only hear about this this morning, I really don't know. I was out in my car going to Tower last night listening to NPR so you'd think I'd hear that don't ya? Then again I was probably drooling over my new copy of A Dirty Shame. Newest John Waters film and definately worth seeing unless you're a major prude. Well, I guess I would have known something was up when water came crashing over the mountains and down here into the valley but...hey, my car needed a wash (boy I crack me up).

Feeling a little odd about the previous post I had left. I tend to become rather...emotionally volatile when I don't have enough rest and food. Still, I think I'm going to leave it. There was some pertinent stuff there, if not for you, then for me. Nuff said on that subject.

I didn't have to yell at my coworker today. He was a real champ actually. He went to bed around 1 he said but was on time this morning at 7. He didn't appear either drunk, nor hung over. I think the Dieties that I talk to are working overtime for me right now. As it was a rather mellow day, it came to an odd conclusion at work. Three employees (plus myself) on at the same time and only two of us were really work, or rather doing anything. Now I don't normally yell, but I found myself becoming extremely brusk and saying "too many children behind the counter". Guess it was cause one of them had started three different projects and apparently had forgotten them all. Drives me crazy when that stuff happens cause I can't leave it alone. I finished one of the projects because if I hadn't, we would have had majorly melted ice cream everywhere. I soooo wanted to go back and ask "Are you here today? Do you think you can finish one thing at a time, or even finish something?" Good thing for them, I'm a nice guy and by the time I had run a couple of errands for the store, I was pretty much over it.

Then it was time. (and drawing nearer to the better time) I departed and ran down to Game Stop. My Batman Begins game came in today. It's sitting over here waiting and begging me to open is shrink wrap, pull forth the disc of glory, create a save file of dark vengance, and play until my eyes bleed and my brain is mush. Well, ok, only for a little while because at 5 Dan and Hawley are picking me up to go see Batman Begins on an Imax screen!! WOO HOO! Christian Bale hotness and Batman on screens that I have never seen the size of. Did I mention I haven't seen anything at an Imax? Well, this is the one baby! My geek flag is flying high and mighty right about now.


So in lew of everything, something for me to keep in mind...Life isn't as hard as it seems. You can actually get things you ask for. I got some of the greatest friends in the world. yeah...that about sums it up. I promise no spoilers if I discuss the Bats film tomorrow.

2 comments:

No One said...

Be sure and pick up a copy of "The Machinist" for more of Mr. Bale, while you're at it.

Michael The Shadow said...

Already done. My god but what has Mr Bale done to himself? Jumping up and down weights like that can NOT be good for a body...and what a body in Batman *purrrrrrrrrr*