Sunday, June 19, 2005

Day is done

Oh my poor little brain. My grey cells are not doing well I think. It was that marathon of Batman Begins this afternoon. Then there was the trip to Fry's. I thought that hard drives were going to be cheaper. Ah well. Luckily for me, after trying desparately to get the guy that was helping me to come back and answer a question, the blank DVDs I bought really were only $20 for a 50 pack. Hm...anyone have a favourite movie they don't own? lol Boy I still crack me up.

So here we are at the beginning of the hell week for me. 6 days on straight doing that morning thing that I do so well. Upside, the 6th day is time+half, and for 4 out of those 6 days I work with my boss so I get to keep all the tips. (well minus what I give him to sock away for me. I have trouble saving) The down side? My alarm goes off around 4:45am if not earlier. I usually turn it off and hit the radio and snooze for a little, get up, slap some clothes on (please I shower at night) and hit the door around 5-5:20 in the morning. That is usually the Mon-Fri routine and then on Friday night I sit up late watching movies, playing around on the puter, playing videogames. Welp, now I have to be at work on Saturday at 8. Still, for me that is kinda sleeping in cause I won't have to be up until around 7 or 7:30. Ony on for 4 hours that day so I guess it's not going to be that bad. Just keep thinking of the money is the way I have chosen to look at it.
And I have made a decission. The whole thing with my friend that owes me big money? I'm just going to get over it somehow. Everytime I think about it I tend to get upset and bitter so, better not to think about it for a while and focus on better things. Like here, this blog is hopefully going to help me get back to writing. After all, I've been consistant for some odd reason. Let's see if I can carry that over to the "real world".

Ack, almost 10pm. I swear, I'm still a night owl dammit. I used to have this great schedual when I was the TD at the theatre. I didn't have to be there until noon and I'd work straight until around 6pm, take a break to get food, have rehearsals usually, then I would go home and play games until 1 or 2 in the morning. Lately on the weekend, I have no energy to try and even think about going out. Lame! Oh the lameness of it cause I miss dancing, and I miss hanging out with friend until the wee hours laughing over Denny's bad coffee.

Mmmm...ya ever notice at the 11th hour that you forgot to put sheets on your bed after you took the old ones off to wash eventually? Sigh. Maybe I'll just be lamer and sleep on the futon matress without a sheet. Color me lazy as well. Still, it wasn't a bad weekend to be lazy and that's exactly what I got accomplished this weekend....and I wouldn't mind doing it all over again.

No comments: