Tuesday, June 14, 2005

back at it

Probably a new record in postings set here folks. Just a few minutes actually. Something I found off my friend Spikers site :

Never allow anyone to rain on your parade and thus cast a pall of gloom and defeat on the entire day. Remember that no talent, no self-denial, no brains, no character, are required to set up in the fault-finding business. Nothing external can have any power over you unless you permit it. Your time is too precious to be sacrificed in wasted days combatting the menial forces of hate, jealousy, and envy. Guard your fragile life carefully. Only God can shape a flower, but any foolish child can pull it to pieces. - Og Mandino

Well hell. The Universe definately gives you what you need when you need it. I don't know the person who's blog he got this from but I thank her too. Think I'm gonna paste this somewhere on my computer.

2 comments:

No One said...

You're doin' such a great job here. Keep it up, and know that you've got many friends out here!

Michael The Shadow said...

You are so getting Hugh Jackman for your birthday man.

Thanks, nice to know that my friends read this. :)