Friday, September 30, 2005

Beginnings of Friday's postings

Bloody Buggery Hell! Last night I went to dinner with my boss and one of our customers that arranges flowers for the shop. Lovely dinner of steak which I don't get to eat that often (hey...kinda poor but not destitute ya know?) At any rate I returned home to see that there were three messages on my machine.

The first was someone I had actually just let speak to the machine because I'm not too keen on talking to him. The third was my boss who I picked up and spoke with but the second one.....A mystery caller and what the hell did I do?

I FRIGGIN ERASED IT! It's driving me mad because my finger jumped too quickly to the erase. It's been bugging me all day and whoever it was, I hope the call back unless it was more telemarketting.

More To Come
(with all due respect to Johnny Carson)

No comments: