Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Spammed on Yahoo Messenger! News at 11

It's getting so you can't go anywhere anymore without some odd spam following you. Now get this my blogging friends....I was just msngd over Yahoo from a spammer that had left me spam on my Yahoo mail account! WTF?! It was the most rediculous thing I have ever seen. Right....a Barrister is going to be emailing me and then hittin me up on the Yahoo mnsgr....RIIIIIGHT. Oish.

So, the good news is that Altboy came in today. *sigh* So I decided to go and check out where he works at a bike shop. I walk in and I wasn't sure it was even the right place, but I ask for him by name and there he was...he's one of the bike mechanics. God is he cute..sorry...got distracted there. So now, I know where he works, and know his name, and even know that he's off work tomorrow....bad part? Is he gay? Well that part I don't know. I'm still working on that. Still, if he comes into my shop tomorrow (he lives a fair ways away from my shop and his work), I think I'll have a bit more of a clue ;)

I happened to be reading other folks blogs....yeah I do that heh...and have to say Bratboy, if you still need a taker for the Mraz show, well Cali isn't that far from ya I guess. Not to mention I just found out the dates for his show up here in the Bay Area. (hmm...is it bad form to leave a message to someone in your blog? hmmm)

So...now it's time to figure out what to have for dinner after hitting Trader Joes and forgetting to buy something for dinnering. I'm thinking pizza. I'm thinking home delivery. I'm thinkin bout not getting back out of the studio until tomorrow morning. (sides now that my bike is fixed it's too cool out there to be riding and it would only make me sore tomorrow)

Thanks for the comments from last night's post guys. I guess from time to time it's ok to show what's really going on in my mind and heart, etc. I do try and keep things upbeat, or at least interesting but...sometimes I just need to use this space to vent out a little anger, or pain, or frustration. You guys really touched me in the old cold heart of mine. Thank you. (and if I was closer to y'all I'd hug ya big time....and try to sneak a kiss possibly *evil grin*)

2 comments:

Michael The Shadow said...

Spencer, they just passed it in the Legislation so now...it's up the Arnold (why do we have an actor as our governer?? why??), but you're more than invited anytime heh.

And Mike...I'm workin on it *big grin*

Michael The Shadow said...

Well I can see myself driving or flying to Vegas to see a Mraz show. Then again, the one up here is in November....?

I'll check out that pizza dough. I'm starting to like Trader Joe's lately. Good Hummus!