Sunday, September 18, 2005

Do a little dance...make a little love....get down tonight


Wowsers! I mean holy shit batman! There I was just wandering around readin blogs and I decided to check "he who shall not be named" only to find that someone has shut down his blog! (yeah I was keeping my own tabs on him cause I was waiting to be hit myself) Yes indeed folks...our local rudeboy has been terminated. Now, of course being a slightly ponderous individual....question in my mind is this,

Is this Kyle shutting his own blog down, or is it really Blogger.com? The message on the site reads as follows:

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN FOR ABUSE AGAINST OTHER BLOGGERS AND THE OWNER HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM BLOGGING UNDER THIS NAME THIS BLOG WILL BE DELETED IN 24 HOURS. THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!JASON


So....unless he starts this up with another site and a new name, it looks like we have a winner in whoever Jason may be for shutting Kyle down.
Can't say I'm not so doing a little snoopy dance about this.

So...in celebration of this event I give you:




3 comments:

Steve said...

Yeah, blah, blah, blah, blog shut down, blah, blah, blah... just bring on the kissing boys!

Joel said...

I linked to the guy in the beginning because I sorta thought it was tongue in cheek...draw traffic to these guys. It was some funny shit...and then it started getting nasty but I, honestly was afraid to de-link for fear that he would get nasty with me...I know...lameo ass that I am.

I was surprised but honestly...that LOOKS like Kyle's own doings. I think if it was truly blogger, they would just shut it down. I don't think we have seen the last of the drama though. just my thoughts.

Larry said...

I still have like n o clue who the hell Kyle was. I guess my inner Chatty Cathy was looking for gossip :)

Nice kissing boys!