Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Short and sweet

I'll keep this short and sweet cause it's getting late for me and I need food dammit! (well and a shower...and a shave but that's beside the point)

There are folks that I read every day. Some of them are on my blogroll over there, some aren't because...well I'm lazy dammit. I'm still getting around to putting everyone on there that I read so...if you're not on there yet, it's just taking me a while ... yes because I'm lame *grin*

Now, the point of this is that I keep meeting some of the coolest folks because of this little site of mine (I'm gonna let it shine), and I just wanted to say thank you. In talking with someone tonight, I know that the reason I write here is actually for me...but I also know that folks are gonna read it as well. Sometimes I'm a real bitch and sometimes I'm way down. Through it all I've found myself making some really cool friends, so

Thank you.

Peace

Blessed Be

1 comment:

Michael The Shadow said...

Well ya know D, I like to cook so you're always welcome and I promise no chicken;)

Spencer....hope to catch ya on Yahoo sometime. Just realize you had a Yahoo account heh...yeah..I'm slow at times.