Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Interview for a Persian Guy...and all the rest of the news

I promised that I would have 5 questions for Persian Guy who somehow tumbled into the frey here so here goes my friend.

1 If you won the presidency by a large majority (and were garuanteed a second term in office), what changes would you attempt to make?

2 The Universe is granting you a "perfect date" with someone who is mutually attraced to you. What does the date consist of (money is no object). Where do you go, what do you do, and how do you "end" the date?

3 If you were insanely rich, how would you spend your money and time?

4 What animal would you choose to be if you could transform back to yourself at any time?

5 Given the chance, what famous person (alive or dead) would you like to meet for dinner and conversation and why?

Want to play?The Official Interview Games Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying, "interview me".

2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each persons will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


Well....things are interesting all around. I've currently read two sites describing "hauntings" in their houses, romances are blooming everywhere I go in blog land, some people have me on pins and needles because they haven't posted in a while and in general....life ain't so bad.

Today at work was much better than yesterday. Even had a chance to lay down this afternoon and watch a bit of a movie (Lords of Dogtown .... ya gotta love skateboarders). Of course now that it's around 8:30 for me I need to finish cleaning the studio so that the fire department doesn't see a complete mess when they come to check my smoke detector. And yes...I have something to say on that subject!

Ok, I'm kind of a hermit here in my studio. It's my space that I pay for monthly. How I decide to keep it is my choice. Granted, it's not food containers laying out for months but I do live in an "organised chaos" that only I understand. I'm a stacker. Stacks of cds, of books, of dvds. I know roughly what's in each stack and sometimes I get a pleasant surprise finding things I had forgotten I had. Having so said...I don't like the idea of people being in my studio when I am not here. There's nothing illegal to find here, there's nothing kinky (well...ok maybe something "dirty" in the way of vids and dvds but a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do right?) Still...I was informed that they will be here tomorrow to push a little button on the smoke detector and say "yup...it works" and leave. So why do I care what they think of how I live? Well...because although I'm a bit slovenly, I don't want to look like one. Still don't like it though.

In three day's time my boss will be in Ireland and I was just briefed today on how to do the deposits. Great. One more thing to put on the plate after a long day. My typical routine is that I go get up around 5:20ish am, slap on clothes (pretty important part of the morning) and I'm off to the shop to get it ready to be open at 6:30am. I do my thing until sometimes as late as 1:30 in the afternoon and then head home to check everyone's blogs and email. Eventually (with the exceptions of Tuesday nights) I head back to the shop to get my orders and lists ready for the next day. So...now it's me remembering that I have to do the previous day's deposit and get the drawer ready for the next day. ACK! Not a wiggy ack but an "jesus this kinda bites" ack. Or more aptly put....FEH!

I am supposed to post today about three things you didn't know about me (ok Ethan you got me because I know you'll probably know if I don't and it'll bug me)

1 I own three teddy bears named Sebastian, Ezekiel, and Zach which I sleep with. (hey...least I got someone to hold that way!)
2 Althought I'm not athletically inclined I have always wanted to skateboard and surf and plan to one day learn how.
3 I have a tattoo design that I see in my mind but can't explain it well enough to actually have someone draw it so I could get my only tattoo.

Lastly, I have some love to throw around here because that's just my nature.

Ryan and Michael, you guys are amazing to me and I adore ya both. I hope I can finally meet you both one day.
Den...you crack me up. You're amazingly witty and ya hit this Texas boy's heart with downhome humor.
Ari...my dear sir. It would be my greatest pleasure to chat with you sometime. You bring a quality out of me that I wish I could use more. (and you're bloody well cute dammit)
Steve...I'm so seriously considering the Fla. Your offer has be greatfully buzzing around in my head (if I can find the cash).

Hugs all around!
(is that a wrap? yeah? Ok...
hey would you kill the lights?
... sheesh I gotta pay for this damn studio ya know)

6 comments:

Miladysa said...

Great post. Hope the firemen are cute :)

Michael The Shadow said...

Now wouldn't that be nice? Perhaps they could show me how they coil the hoses? ;)

Daisy said...

See? There IS an upside to getting your extinguisher checked--could be some very HOTT firemen that check it :)

Thanks for the ideas on the new pc and recipe. My granny used to make wonderful soup--but so far no one in the family seems to know how she made it. lol

Have a wonderful weekend....hey, if you go to FL to see Steve (hes a great guy btw), maybe we could coordinate it so that you, Steve, Spencer, and I could have a night out together...now wouldn't that just be that cat's meow?
:)

Ryan said...

we love u 2!

The Foxybrown Show said...

Good Luck with the Firemen...Work the pole for me!!!

Michael The Shadow said...

Foxy....two words for you...WICK ED! :) And Daisy, as long as y'all don't let me get all crazy and wear lampshades on my head...sounds like a plan!