Thursday, September 08, 2005

Last word of the day

So I'm a little less agro at myself now and figured I can say that yes, Altboy came in today. He looked great, well to me at least. Told me that he had to go in on his day off yesterday cause one of the employees had something happen...I don' t recall now. Fact was that after he left I started talking with my coworker. The conversation went thusly,

CW: Dude. I think you need to get your gaydar looked at.
ME: What?
CW: I think your gaydar is broken man.
ME: Straight huh?
CW: Yup.
ME: Figures.

And it does. I have this really horrible habit of finding straight guys attractive. Not only that, but when they're cute and nice to me? Well I'm an idiot of course. Hell, I wish that he never showed me that damn tattoo. Giving a drowing man an eyedroppers worth of water that was. And before anyone say anything...I know..more fish in the sea blah blah blah well...to hell with the fish and the guys. Long as I can keep my stupid imagination under control, I think that I'm just as well off having good friends as having some stupid relationship. Funny thing is that once this was all said, I hit this feeling of resignation to the fact that I should just stop even caring bout Altboy (well in that fashion mind ya cause he can still fix my bike if I need it).

Hell, your friends may bitch at you, yell at you, laugh at you even (and you know I honestly don't get mad when they do for the most part), but the one thing my friends have never done is desert me. Well not the real ones at least.

Leaves me back where I started at least. No horrible broken heartedness. No messy fights and ending. Hell, I guess single isn't that bad. Sides, the last couple of times I tried to date someone they turned out to be either a psycho, or an alcoholic slut. Guess you could say I don't have the best of luck with men. Yeah yeah, boo hoo hoo poor me. Feh. I'm over it.

As Sir Toby Belch says (and thank you Shakespeare) "It's all one."

3 comments:

Steve said...

Ouch. I seem to pick straight ones from time to time, too. I found you over at the ho Spencer's blog, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Please don't take offense to this question, but I noticed on your blog profile you're looking away and talking on the phone.

Are you too busy to put the phone down for a sec and look at the camera?

Michael The Shadow said...

Hey Donnie....glad to see I'm not alone on this issue, but the alcholic slut was really really cute :) (too bad too cause he wasn't really that bad ya know?0

Hi Steve! I'll have to dive over and give you a peak in a few.

Am I too busy to look at the camera? Hm...well, no. It just happened I didn't know that the picture was being taken at the time.

Ethan, darlin, I'm still waiting to see if you wanna go see Jason Mraz ;)(provided that my bank account says that I can as well heh)

Thanks for the comments guys. Looks like I have a few new blogs to read.