Friday, September 16, 2005

My god but I should be writing all this down

Woo hoo it is the weekend! I've been waiting for this since Monday I swear. I'm gonna do pretty much nothin, well except maybe go riding tomorrow.

So....the story today when I went to pick up something I ordered from Altboy's shop. First of all, he's hella cute. Next I find out that he had already bought what I had him order and just wanted me to give him the cash (basically at discount). Now, I don't know why this is such a big deal to me, but we were chatting a little bit outside while he took a break. First of all, he smokes. This is actually a big deal to me because so do I. I know...I know. It's bad for me and yes, I know, my father died of cancer. I was there for that thank you very much. Still, there's a wierd tie between smokers. You can always bum off them, they don't complain much when kissin ya (don't I wish THAT had happened), and there's an understanding about when you feel you need one.

So, having said that, we were chatting and having a smoke. Turns out that he's just this really amazingly athletic guy. I'd list off the sports he talked about (besides biking), but the bigger deal to me was when I went to leave. See, there seemed to be some kinda wierd vibe (god I hate the word but I don't know how else to explain it). I couldn't look at him...I don't think he looked at me that much. I'm petrified that when we did look at each other he saw right into my soul through my eyes. It was oddly intense for me at least. It was his hands. We shook hands as he was going back in. He has the softest damn hands I have felt in a long time. I swear! Mine are all hardened from 10 years of working as a tech. director at a theatre building sets. His though? .... sigh... :)

This metrosexuality thing really has to end soon. I mean how am I supposed to figure anything out?! Still, I know have a decent bike cover and two lights so I can ride at night. I like riding at night because it's more peacefull. My old car had broken down a long time ago, and that's when I bought my bike and yeah, I rode it to work for the time until I could get my car fixed. At 5:20am, there's no one around. It's really amazing to ride at that hour. Now, I get to ride at night which I'm hoping could be the same sort of experience. Get to be alone with my music and thoughts and the darkness. Oish.....my gothboy roots are showing again.

So...I guess maybe Monday I'll try and track him down again. If he comes in to the shop, I have to find a way to say friggin SOMETHING to him. Not sure what but I think it's time I let him know I'm interested and I'll just have to suffer the consequences of that.

But it's the weekend and I think I'm going to go and play X-Men Legends for a couple of 4 hours.

9 comments:

Adam said...

Talking to my crush is such a big deal for me too, maybe because it doesn't happen enough. I really hope everything works out for you!

Michael The Shadow said...

Me too! Still....as nerve wracking as it at times, I got my stupid heart pumpin when it does happen :)

I'm hoping things work for both of us!

Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
car removal for cash brisbane
cash for cars gympie

Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for unwanted cars caboolture
cash for unwanted cars beenleigh

Max Cash For Cars said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
car for cash brisbane
cars for cash gold coast

Metalbiz said...

Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. One option that should definitely be considered is cash for cars near me, as they provide a free car removal service. Firstly, if you own an unwanted car sitting in your driveway, damaged beyond repair, or otherwise just in bad condition, you could really benefit from a cash for cars Gold Coast removal service. They provide a free, no-obligation, professional service to help you get rid of your unwanted car.
sell car to wreckers
sell car for cash

Cars Buyer said...

Cars Buyer is the most Trusted Used Car Buyer company in Brisbane Australia which removes and offers cash for unwanted, scrap, old, damaged and wrecked cars. We gave cash for all models and car brands like Ford, BMW, Audi, Mitsubishi, Eclipse , Ford, Hyundai, Jeep, Toyota Camry. cash for old cars brisbane

BNE Copper Recycling said...

Hello! I found your website on google and found it very useful and informative for our business and I also shared your website with my other friends also. BNE Copper Recycling do eco-friendly scrap metal brisbane and pay you the most competitive prices in the recycling industry. We buy, collect, and recycle your scrap metal and save the planet from the harmful greenhouse gas emanations that are the primary reason behind the ozone layer damage.

North Coast Wreckers said...

Great post and very informative post. North Coast Wreckers provide the best used or new car parts at an affordable price. Whether you are looking for an auto part for your engine. Scrap Car Yard Townsville