Saturday, August 27, 2005

Dream a little dream

I don't normally remember my dreams. Matter of fact, if it wasn't for the fact that I hear we dream everynight, I would say I didn't. Last night, rather this morning, I definately did and what a wild, wierd doozy it turned out to be. The events are still a bit foggy but I definately remember the highlights of it though.

Picture yourself in a bar. It looked like an old night club actually, wooden floors, tables with chairs set up, but in the back was the "main room". So it was raining and for some reason I found myself in this place. Next thing I know, I'm being told to change cause they need me to perform. Well, turned out that I was dressed as a cowgirl first (the rest of the performers were women by the way) but the croud loved my act. Ok, I thought, well I guess I should go out there and give them what they want...right?

The main room had a lot of guys in it. I'm pretty sure at this point I had the idea that it was some wierd Texas gay bar out in the boonies but I don't know. I go out after one of the other girls and do a song and dance and the guys all hoot and holler and loved me. Well, I figured that was the end of it right? Nope! I hadn't done the finale and there was some major drama going on in the changing room. I think one of the girls had left early or something (hey...it's my wierd dream so stay with me here).

They start to get me dressed and I'm in a red satin number. One of those goes from the crotch and barely covers the tits numbers with a lot of lacing up the back and bows on the nipple area. Yeah..it's getting wierder. Next they slapped me in red heels. (can you imagine a 6'4" guy in heels? to them it I looked normal though) I get this red skirt, a black wig and a ... well some kinda shawl type thing and I'm thrown out to do the finale. Now, if anything was wierd about all of this (in waking retrospect), it had to be the fact that I made a really beautiful woman who suddenly looked like a sleak and sexy tango dancer out there on the floor.

The finale? Of course...I tango. I'm doing my dance when this guy comes up to me. He's gorgeous and he starts dancing with me. I'm wrapping my shawl around him to the music and we tango like we'd be dancing together for 50 years. The crowd loved us. More to the point, in waking, I realized....I loved it. I got to dance with a beautiful man, and I was ultimately desired and beautiful myself.

So that's what I woke up from this morning. Rather that's what I woke up the last time to. My day during the week starts around 5am, and I had been up last night late watching a movie and got to bed around 1-2am realizing I didn't have anything to get for this morning. No alarm clock set, just sleepin in on a Saturday so what time I wake up the first time? 5am. I turn on the tv and try to make it make me sleepy, and it worked. I wake up at...7am. (grumble) At least I got to catch part of the Batman cartoon but fell asleep and had that wacky dream and finally woke up around 9:30 this morning and decided enough was enough and got out of bed.

Now...I'm tired, but not sleepy. Sometimes I really hate my body for this reason. I feel sort of run down but not sleepy. My thoughts, I want to live in that dream. I want to go back in there and this time, be wearing a tuxedo (and so would he) and we'd dance to something slow and romantic on a polished ballroom floor while moonlight comes in through the windows. So why can't I dream that instead? Wish I knew how to program my dreams but I tell ya, if I do get to dream about dancing with someone in the moonlight....I don't ever want to wake up from it.

No comments: