Sunday, August 07, 2005

It is finished...almost

Jeezo Mary, Joseph and Jesus! My eyes feel like they're going to pop out of my head right now. My brain hurts and my head is pounding, but, I finished my final play for my class. Almost eight hours of writing, rewriting, twiddling with the whole thing but it's done done done! (and I like it I must say) Now just two more smaller writing assignments and the whole class is over. Where the hell did the last month or so go anyways?

I think it's time for a break for me. I need to get away somewhere but I don't know where and I don't really have the cash for it so.... Speaking of cash, I may finally be able to get a newer car. This is something sorely needed by me cause I drive a 78 Toyota and while they are reliable, I'm not sure how long she really has. My friend Hawley got herself a new car, so her old one is up for grabs, and if her boyfriend doesn't take it (I would then buy his car), I'm gonna buy it off her. Nice thing is I know exactly the history of the car and I can pay her in installments. Either way, sooner than later I'm gonna be driving a newer model car! WOO!

So I thought I would show you what happens when you let a "little" plant have it's way in your yard. This little guy is called a "Hearts Lie Bleeding" plant. That's him sitting pretty in a pot. Cute isn't he? Well, there were a lot of them and transplanted some into the ground a few months ago. The next picture was taken by me holding the camera at arms length from me trying to get the proper shot here but I remind you...I am 6' 4" which makes what is behind me around 5' or so. That's the perspective shot. Geeze I'm all photogenic heheh. So I planted them thinking they were gonna stay small like the cute little guy on our left. And low and behold, they seem to have taken a great liking to where I planted them because if you look at the next picture closely, you'll see the little Zinia and Yellow Snapdragon plants. Here's what these crazy Hearts Lie Bleeding decided to up and do to me.

You can see that they're reaching up to my fence for cryin out loud! I love these guys cause they really are beautiful and I don't want to cut them back but..I'm scared I'm gonna wake up some night and they're going to be wandering in here looking for a beer or something! I do love my garden though. Gives me something to take care of, something to care about.

I have one week until I get to go and see my first Best of Broadway show Wicked, which I have been looking forward to for what seems like a year now. One little week and next Saturday night I will be eating dinner up in San Fran and seeing a broadway musical! Woo hoo! Better than that...I won't have any writing to do unless I feel like it! No more deadlines! WOOOOOO!

AND...my Toronto Blue Jays skunked the NY Yankees by three tonight! Ok, I think I'm a little giddy about having this silly play finished.

Troublesome that it is now 12:34 (don't ya love sequential numbers?) and I'm about to eat my sandwich and think about bed. Normally, I would watch a little movie...which I may do anyway, but I can't believe that I'm still this wide awake. Probably all that damn diet coke I drank. Hmm...maybe tomorrow I'll start a new play. Hehehe....boy I crack me up!



No comments: