Thursday, August 18, 2005

Tis all bout friends

I never noticed but I'm becoming quite prolific here. Just kinda browsed my own blog (well I was lookin to see if there were any comments) and damn...do I honestly ramble that much? How does anyone read all of this? I have to admit that I look in on probably 5 - 6 blogs daily just to see how folks are doin and what's up, but I feel like mine reads like a Tolstoy novel compared to most peoples. Hell, I thought I didn't have anything to say hehe.

So, how do you know it's time for a vacation? You almost yell at a customer in front of your entire shop because he was a rude little bitch that needed for me to give him his money back and tell him to leave. Ok, so I over reacted today. I don't know. It's these damn mood swings and partially because of my coworker today. I swear the guy is a nice guy but I just wanted to bitch slap him. I can' t even say why to tell the truth. Last time I took a vacation was last November when I went to Disneyland. Let me tell ya, I'm looking at November this year with earstness! I don't know when Doll and James are going but I'm going with if it kills everyone in my city to do so! I need a bit of fun. I need to turn into a 5 year old with my friends and run around the park with them because even though they live maybe 20 minutes away, they're usually in productions and I hardly ever get to see them.

Which brings up friends. Been doing a lot of thinking lately about friends. They're a funny thing actually. I have one that lives in England now and I have known him since the 7th grade. He and I don't email much but we exchange the odd email and birthday greetings and I can honestly feel the love from him. I got two great ladies that live in Los Angeles that I should keep in contact with more, but I'm a slug and don't email or call. (Don't kill me my lovely goddesses!) And that leads me into the world of cyberspace and the people that I meet on line. Now, my friends that I've had for years now, I adore and would do anything I could for them. And better than that, they would do the same for me. But in cyberspace, no one can hear you scream!

I keep finding myself feeling an attachment in a brotherly way to some of the folks who's blogs I read. I don't even know these people. I thought at first I was being really wierd but, you read enough of how someone is feeling/thinking, you start getting a feel for that person ya know? Some of them I want to throw my arms around in a big hug and tell them that it's going to be ok. Other folks are the friends that I want to go and cut loose with somewhere. They're the ones that I could probably let my hair down (if I had it) and got bonzo on the town with. And yeah, there are those that I think I may have a little crush on cause they're uber cute in my eyes heh. Truth be known though, I think of all these people that I have never met as friends. I have no good reason to think that, but I do. Silly? Not to me. I like them for whatever reason, hell I must otherwise I wouldn't keep reading thier blogs right? So...that's my little ranting on why you're all my friends. (whether you know it or not)

Ok....tomorrow is Friday, I have some new techno from the used record store that's pulsing right now. Don't you just love compilations? You get to hear a bunch of artists you never knew before and hope that they're all good. Course I broke down and got some old cds (The Ocean Blue and ATB's No Silence album) and all I was looking for was a group called Ozone that they didn't have. But...with peppy musica pulsing out of my speakers, I need to grab that burger I didn't eat last night and woof it down..do the shave thing incase Ben comes back in (sigh...), and think about bed. Hope all my friends are well. And dig the picture!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I hope I am one your looking at!

Michael The Shadow said...

Indeed m'friend. I hit your site daily, and Mike's as well. Hope you're having a good time on vacation amigo.